Microdermabrasion is ideal for more than just facial treatments. There are many alternative uses of microdermabrasion, such as battling back acne, smoothing post-pregnancy stretch marks, restoring hands, softening scars, alleviating calluses and more!
- Tired of unexpected, or un-wanted back acne? Unlike many expensive, over the counter topical creams, after only a few microdermabrasion treatments you will notice smoother, clearer skin.
- Are you victim to post-pregnancy stretch marks? Although microdermabrasion can’t completely eliminate stretch marks, it can induce collagen production and soften and smooth the skin.
- Or maybe you wish to restore your hands, the first give-away to your real age. In addition to microdermabrasion, hydration, nutrition and UV protection strategies, both internal and external, can be incorporated in a holistic protocol for youthful looking hands.
- Microdermabrasion can also help to break down the build-up of scar tissue and smooth it out. The American Academy of Dermatology reports that patients seem to like microdermabrasion for treating scars, because there are no side effects, zero recovery time and the treatments are painless. What’s more?
- Microdermabrasion can also help your feet! Feet that suffer from annoying or painful chronic corns and calluses (hyperkeratosis) receive even and safe exfoliation of thick skin from a microdermabrasion treatment.
There are many uses for microdermabrasion! Consider your innovative microdermabrasion treatment and give us a call today to schedule your appointment. You’ll be so thankful that you considered getting inventive with your microdermabrasion!